Taman Ehsan Jaya
Johor Bahru, Johor
Click on images to view fullsize:
The mixed-development project, Taman Ehsan Jaya, is located approximately 15 km from Johor Bahru City. The development comprises over 5000 units of residential and commercial units.
Covering an area of 298 acres, Taman Ehsan Jaya will be developed in several phases to accommodate the housing needs of a growing city population. The development is well located within a growth corridor and well served by road networks and established conveniences.
Within the development area itself, the homebuyers will be well served with new schools, public halls and commercial areas interconnected with well planned roads and infrastructures. Commencing in 2002, the entire project is expected to be completed in 2008 with an estimated gross development value (GDV) of RM1.0 Billion.
TPPT Sdn Bhd (wholly owned by Bank Negara Malaysia)
Turnkey Contractor: Bayu Melati Sdn Bhd & Pembinaan Kery Sdn Bhd
Developer: Melati Ehsan Development Sdn Bhd
Gross Development Value: RM800 million
• Building works for Phase 1B consisting of 90 units double storey terrace houses and 3 units TNB substations.
• Building works for Phase 1ASS consisting of 36 units single storey terrace houses.
• Piling and building works of Phase 1A consisting of 53 units double storey terrace houses Type A and 2 units Type B.
• Civil & structure works for bioclear extended aeration sewage treatment plant.
• Mechanical & electrical works for bioclear extended aeration sewage treatment plant.
• Earthworks and retaining works for Parcel E comprising Phase 1A (125 units) and Phase B (180) units terrace house.
• Construction works for monsoon drainage.« back